With only 51 days left until Christmas, many retailers have begun to install their Christmas schemes.
So here at DZD we have put together a quick and easy ' 5 step how to guide' on how to dress a wreath...
1. Choose a size and style. This is our 90cm Prima Pine Wreath. Make sure to footle the branches to achieve shape and fullness.
2. Place your focus items! We've opted for our iridescent glitter snowflakes and carefully placed them at varied angles, creating the illusion of movement and adding dimension.
3. Place your large baubles! By placing the larger items first it allows you to see how much space you have left to work with.
4. Place your smaller baubles! You can then get to work adding smaller baubles, you could cluster, place individually or both!
5. And last but not least add some decorative features! We've chosen to add a bead garland to this wreath to tie all elements together!
Voila! Now all that is left to do is hang your wreath!
Stay traditional, fixing them to your door or why not try something new! Hang them on a wall or in your window for that extra unique touch this Christmas! And why not add some battery lights for that extra sparkle!
For more Festive ideas please visit our website at www.dzd.co.uk or pop down to our showroom for all you Christmas needs! And keep up to date with all the latest news from DZD follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Love DZD x