Here at DZD we are a close and busy team, so it's always nice when we get a chance to share a bit
of our day to day lives with you all! This time we've been talking to our Sales Manager Roz...
Roz, how long have you been with DZD?
- 22 months now.
Could you describe a 'typical' day in the life of Roz in no more than 10(ish!) words?
- Every day is different, looking after our customer’s sales enquiries and orders. Every call and email pushes the day in a different direction.
What's your Visual Merchandising top tip for the next 12 months?
- Think outside the box and be different. Awaken the customer’s senses through visual display to create memorable shopping experiences.
What's the best thing about working in central London?
- Central London is a wonderful mix of creativity and culture. It has so much to offer and has a spark and vitality like no other city.
Have you always been creative? Are you creative outside of work?
- I have always had a love of drawing and I worked as an illustrator in the early part of my career. I am currently a member of my local arts society.
What's your favourite season when it comes to visual merchandising products and design?
- Spring is my favourite season. I love DZD’s new season flowers and birds. A beautiful bunch of daffodils will lift any display.
If you had to choose, what's your 'must-have' item from the DZD range?
- It would have to be a standing flamingo. They brighten any cloudy day and look great in any display.
Why do you think visual merchandising is important for shops and how do you stand out from the crowd?
- A shop window is the first direct communication a business has with its customer. Visual merchandising is the key attraction to a customer stepping through the door. It must stir the imagination, to invite and entice. Creating innovative visual displays will make a shop window stand out from the crowd.
1. Last book you read? Quant on Quant-The Autobiography of Mary Quant
2. Last film you saw? Star Wars – Rogue One
3. Last place you flew to? USA
4. Tea or Coffee? Coffee!
5. iPhone or Galaxy? iPhone
6. Cinema or Restaurant? - Cinema
7. Cadbury's or Bourneville? - Bourneville
8. Sunny Beach or Snowy Mountain? – Snowy Mountain
So there you have it! To find out more about what creative services we offer please visit our website or just give us a call! And you can follow us on Instagram and Facebook for all the latest news and installs from the showroom!
Love DZD x