At DZD we’re here to support you every step of the way, while you bring your vision to life.
Whether you’re looking for complete project management and installation, bespoke product manufacture or the sourcing of those hard-to-get pieces – we’re on hand to help!
Our team have many years’ experience working on an eclectic range of projects, and between our strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers and our knowledge of the display, VM and lighting industries, we’re confident we can deliver a high standard of service to every client.
Take a look below at a limited selection of completed projects for some very happy customers, and don’t hesitate to get in touch with our sales team (email@example.com) at any time to discuss your requirements.
- James Speciality Coffee Shopby DZDA lovely local coffee shop in Dunblane contacted us as they wanted to brighten up their venue and create a cozy winter atmosphere.
- Ever After Garden – Royal Marsdenby DZDWe were approached to source and supply bespoke white LED roses for The Ever After Garden in support of The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity.
- Harbour Scenic – Longchampby DZDHarbour Scenic approached us with their concept for the flagship Regent Street Longchamp store and needed us to supply large quantities of garlands and lights.
- Hylton Castleby DZDWe were asked to design a Christmas grotto and an external lighting extravaganza for the lovingly restored and historical landmark that is Hylton Castle.
- Marella Cruisesby DZDWe were delighted to be invited to quote for the design and supply for Christmas on one of TUI Marella Voyagers new cruise ship departing from Barcelona.
- The Runnymede on Thames Hotelby DZDWe have been lucky enough to work with Warner Leisure Hotels on the design and install of all of their hotels for the last four Christmases.
- The Dome, Edinburghby DZDThe Dome in Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s most talked about Christmas attractions and we love working with the very talented Liz Thomson and her team on their festive displays.
- Pretby DZDPret A Manger made the decision to give everyone a treat and bring back their popular Christmas sandwich for a special Christmas in July event.
- Fortnum and Mason – Christmas 2021by DZDThe Fortnum and Mason Christmas scheme was loosely linked to Matthew Bournes Nutcracker.
- Wallis Mirror Snow Stormby DZDWallis settled on an icy snowscape scheme for their seasonal windows and tasked us with creating a sparkling cascade of mirrors
- Warner Leisure Hotelsby DZDWarner Leisure contacted us and wanted us to design and install a country and coastal style Christmas for all 13 of their hotels.
- Puttshackby DZDWe were delighted to be invited to quote on Puttshack’s Christmas install across all three of their London sites
- Fortnum & Mason – The Art of Christmasby DZDFortnum and Mason asked us to interpret the theme being used in their window displays and create a show stopping feature in the Atrium
- Harvey Nichols – Studio 54by DZDWhen Harvey Nichols asked us to supply of a whole range of elements for their windows and interiors, we were very happy to help of course
- Rebel Events for Schweppesby DZDRebel Events were contacted by Schweppes who were sponsoring Christmas for Joys Entry in Belfast.
- Caffe Neroby DZDCaffe Nero got in touch with us in early 2019 to discuss their Christmas requirements, for a proposed three-year rollout
- Molton Brown – Rhubarb and Roseby DZDMolton Brown came to us with a brief to create in-store props to support the launch of the new Molton Brown’s Rhubarb & Rose hand collection, inspired by the campaign photography and fragrance notes.
- John Lewis – A Different Perspectiveby DZDJohn Lewis engaged us to supply bespoke decorations in a wide variety of materials for instore displays, atriums and windows.
- Boodles Christmas at The Savoyby DZDBoodles wanted to make their Christmas tree at the Savoy really special so they asked us to create bespoke decorations for them to their specifications, and we were thrilled to oblige.
- Jigsaw Flowersby DZDThe team at Jigsaw wanted an abundance of faux flowers to transform their Spring windows, and we were very happy to source some gorgeous coloured blooms.
- Fenwick Beauty Weekby DZDAngie Denness, Fenwicks VM Manager, wanted to depict beauty and femininity in her Beauty Week windows and gave us a sketch of her concept.
- Chatsworth House Christmasby DZDThe team at Chatsworth House got in touch with us with a request to bring some much needed Christmas cheer to the estate.
- Derry and Strabane City Councilby DZDWe’ve worked with Derry council a number of times in recent years and they got in touch again in 2020, on a mission to add some much need festive cheer and brighten up the city for the coming Christmas season.
- The Dorchester Christmasby DZDThe Dorchester invited us to supply decorations for the interior and exterior of the hotel, in a style that would accentuate the hotel’s natural glamour.
- Hamley’s Christmas Candy Canes and Gingerbreadby DZDColin Morrisey, Creative Director at Hamleys, had a very clear vision of what he wanted to create. It was to be filled with candy canes, sweets and gingerbread men, Christmas trees and multicoloured lights.
- Bailiwick Estatesby DZDBailiwick Estates got in touch with us regarding a commercial property they were looking to decorate for Christmas for the first time, and we were very happy to help.
- Mulberry Fashion Weekby DZDWhen we heard Mulberry were looking for giant parchment roses in fluorescent pink for their Fashion Week displays we were very happy to get involved.
- The Conran Shopby DZDThe team at Conran came to us with an innovative design concept for international rollout of a walk-through, immersive display using materials hung in varying lengths